Welcome

Hi I'm honored you stopped by my little corner of the internet. Want to know more about me? Visit the links above and trust me the more I blog the more we will get to know one another. Now don't be shy read on, comment, message & share!

On with the blogging:
This year instead of resolutions I am giving myself goals... monthly goals. But the main goal for this year is a word. One word - CREATE
memories, crafts, good runs and bad runs, laughter, love, the list goes on...


But mainly the word is to remind myself to LIVE! To enjoy the good and the bad, to not dwell on the silly little things that work us up. 

One goal for myself this month is to blog... sure I'm a week into the new year but I'm doing it and that's what matters :) 

At the end of each month I'll review the goals I set for myself, see just how well I did. 

So without further ado here are January's goals:

What goals did you make for yourself this year?

No comments:

Post a Comment