Fourteen in 2014

For quite some time I've been toying with this idea - I was inspired during last year's Disneyland Half Marathon. I spotted a woman's shirt stating she was running 13 half marathons in 2013. Okay I'm no where near that dedicated to half marathons! But I wanted to challenge myself in 2014 (as if doing 3 half marathons in 2013 wasn't enough!).  
 
That said, I'd like to announce that I will be running FOURTEEN races in 2014!! I'm excited about this venture, it gives me something to work towards everyday. Staying healthy, eating healthy & CREATING memories. (Create is my word of 2014)

I've already completed 4 of the 14 this year, one was a virtual 5k. I may have to do one other virtual run, just depending on a VERY busy Fall - LOTS and LOTS of weddings :)

Below is my tentative schedule, sure some changes could happen, but I'll be adding these races to the side bar.

Completed Races:
Jan - RunDisney Tinkerbell Half Marathon 1/19/14

Feb - Las Vegas Color Run 5k 2/22/14

March - Fallen Heroes 5k - 3/15/14

April - Rock'n'Roll Las Vegas Virtual 5k - 4/2/14

Upcoming Races:
May - Labor of Love 10k - 5/3/14 (NEXT WEEKEND!! And my first 10k ever!)

June - Recycled 10k

July - Poker Run 10k 

August - Disneyland 10k, Disneyland Half = Dumbo Double Dare

September - Twilight 5k

October - GlowRun 5k or Devil Dash

November - Avengers 1/2 Marathon & Detroit Turkey Trot

December - Hoover Dam 10k


Have you ever done a crazy insane amount of races? Do you plan on running any of these? If so come say hi!

1 comment:

  1. Join the 15th Annual Team Spirit Long Beach 5k and 10K marathon and help put an end to breast and ovarian cancer today! The Team Spirit Long Beach 5k and 10K marathon is going 15 years strong. To celebrate, were giving away a silk tie and silk scarf to the first 15 people who raise $1,500. Create a team and start fundraising!

    ReplyDelete