Dumbo Double Dare Outfit Reveal

If you follow me over on Instagram then you know I've been posting teasers of my costumes, here's a quick recap of what I've posted.


Day 1 teaser: the color skirts - white for the 10k & yellow for the 1/2 marathon.

Day 2 teaser: the shirt colors - pink for the 10k & purple for the 1/2 marathon. 

Day 3 teaser: some of the accessories - pink & blue for the 10k & a plastic bag for the 1/2 marathon. 

Day 4 teaser: the "hacked" skirts
 Any guess??? 




Keep scrolling down...




Thinking Pixar???




Then you'd be on the right track! 




For the 10k my costume is Bo Peep from Toy Story.

And for the 1/2 marathon it's Darla from Finding Nemo.

I absolutely love these costumes, they were fun to put together & far more involved than I was expecting! I enjoy running as slightly obscure Disney characters.

To be honest there may be a chance that I will not participate this weekend, many of you are aware that I am experiencing a miscarriage. Thankfully I have a checkup this afternoon to check my progress. While this may sound selfish I really want to participate in race weekend, I want this chance to feel like me again. Many of you may not understand that & that's okay, but running makes me feel sane & happy & healthy. And during a miscarriage who doesn't want to feel that way again? I humbly ask that you keep my husband & I in your prayers as we continue to face this. It has been emotionally draining, which is to be expected.

In happier news - if I do participate this weekend this will be my SEVENTH!!!!! 1/2 marathon. That seriously blows my mind.  

I hope & pray to see you out on the course! Thank you for your continued support. 

No comments:

Post a Comment